Course Description: Managing the financial aspects of a dental practice can be overwhelming! Dentists who manage successful practices typically don’t rely on “on the job” training: instead, they make the conscious business decision to dedicate the time and resources it takes to know what to do and the best way to do it.
This one-hour webinar offers participants information regarding:
• Why using your own capital to finance your patients’ dentistry isn’t profitable
• How to avoid common misunderstanding when discussing financial responsibilities with patients
• Ways to help patients overcome the "fear of cost" objection to treatment
This program is sponsored by the ADA Council on Dental Practice and is the third in a series of webinars based on content from the ADA’s Guidelines for Practice Success™ (GPS™) modules. This webinar recaps some of the information available in the GPS module on Managing Finances.
Objectives: Following the program, participants will be able to:
1. Establish and integrate a functional financial system
2. Understand and implement proven methods of professional collection
3. Eliminate receivables, increase cash flow, reduce overhead costs
CE Credit: One (1) hour of continuing education (CE) credit will be provided to participants who complete at least 45 minutes of the program.