Please join us for this one hour webinar, and learn to use ENVI EX for tracking and assessing natural disasters. Imagery and ENVI EX can help you understand, map, and quantify the impact of the event.
Remotely collected imagery can be an indispensable data source in hard to reach areas, areas of wide extent, places where it might still be unsafe to place relief workers, or any situation where having live people on the ground is unsafe or not cost effective.
In this webinar you will learn to use ENVI EX tools for:
- Monitoring the extent of flood zones
- Determining areas that changed as a result of disasters
- Performing predictive analysis, such as fire potential
- Automatically extracting features, such as burn areas
- Using your results within your GIS
This webinar is open to all and no previous ENVI EX experience is necessary. Pre-registration is required.