The Spring 2019 Virtual LEAD Marketing Conference -- our fifteenth LEAD event -- is produced and hosted by CPGmatters.
Sessions covering all aspects of LEAD (Loyalty, Engagement, Analytics, and Digital Applications) will be presented between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, April 17.
As a virtual conference, attendees can enjoy the live, interactive presentations from the comfort of their own offices or homes. They have the option of attending the entire day-long event, or simply logging in for the sessions that interest them. Additionally, alll sessions will be recorded and made available to conference registrants for on-demand playback at a later date.
Speakers and sessions include:
- 11:00 a.m. ET - TrueVoice Works to Control Your Voice Content (by VoicZing, including Product Demo)
- 11:50 a.m. ET - The AI Opportunity: How CPGs Can Turn Speed into Growth (by AnswerRocket, including Product Demo)
- 12:40 p.m. ET - How Bayer Drives Operational Excellence on Amazon (by Bayer and CommerceIQ)
- 1:30 p.m. ET - Using Digital Category Management and Continuity Commerce to Drive Profitability (by SAP)
- 2:20 p.m. ET - Building a Data-Led eCommerce Operation: An Interview with Trey Harshfield, Global Director at Molson Coors (by Molson Coors and Profitero)
- 3:10 p.m. ET - How Virtual Continues to Drive Innovation in Merchandising (by InContext Solutions)