For nearly 20 years, the US Federal Government has helped schools and libraries across the country fund communications technology. The E-rate funding cycle for 2017 is in full swing and applications are being accepted now.
Make sure your school or library is prepared to apply and up to speed on the latest changes with the program. Hear from Brian Stephens, E-rate expert from Funds for Learning, about best practices on applying for E-rate and all the steps in the process.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- E-rate overview and what is new for 2017
- Filing your initial 470 application
- Getting ready for the next steps: 471, PIA, 486, and more…
- Wi-Fi solutions optimized for E-rate’s 5 year cycle
- Interactive Q&A with our experts