The Spring 2020 Virtual LEAD Marketing Conference -- our seventeenth LEAD event -- is produced and hosted by CPGmatters.
Nine sessions covering all aspects of LEAD (Loyalty, Engagement, Analytics, and Digital Applications) will be presented between 9:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 20.
As a virtual conference, attendees can enjoy the live, interactive presentations from the comfort of their own offices or homes. They have the option of attending the entire day-long event, or simply logging in for the sessions that interest them. Additionally, alll sessions will be recorded and made available to conference registrants for on-demand playback at a later date.
Sessions will include:
- 9:30 a.m. EDT: Consumer Purchase Behavior Post COVID-19 (Tami Catron and Steve Fine of Retail Aware)
- 10:20 a.m EDT:: The Future of Commerce: Preparing Your CPG Business for the "New Normal" (Charles Nicholls of SAP)
- 11:10 a.m. EDT: Crafting Your CX Automation Roadmap for Optimal Customer Engagement (Fang Cheng of Linc)
- 12:00 p.m. EDT: How Macy's Uses Data to Breakdown Silos Quickly (Laura Giverts of Macy's with Sean Byrnes and Andrea Spilmann-Gajek of Outlier)
- 12:50 p.m. ET: Sampling Success Bootcamp: Upacking Sampling Impact with Consumer Insights (Dacey Mayhoff of AMC Global)
- 1:40 p.m. EDT: Six Ways to Leverage Virtual Shopper Research Right Now (Diana Sheehan of InContext Solutions)
- 2:30 p.m. ET: The Future of Clean Living: A Peek into Changes in Purchases and Behaviors in the Face of COVID-19 (Greg Stucky of InsightsNow)
- 3:20 p.m. EDT: Winning on Amazon in a Post COVID-19 World (Neil Greenstein of Johnson & Johnson with Guru Hariharan of CommerceIQ)
- 4:10 p.m. EDT: How to Get the Absolute Most Out of Your Content Marketing Strategy (Greg Keating of Hangar-12)