Join us for the one hour webinar "Nonprofit accounting experts share best practices for selecting accounting software," presented by nonprofit accounting software experts Taylor Macdonald of Intacct, and Abe Mathew, Manager, CliftonLarsonAllen. Taylor and Abe have decades of combined experience and will show you how to simplify the process of selecting new accounting software for your nonprofit.
· Date: Thursday, February 20th
· Time: 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
· Cost: Free
You'll learn how to:
· Determine what you need from a new accounting system.
· Make sure the system you select maximizes financial transparency and accountability to the board.
· Find the right vendor by following these 5 best practices.
· Take advantage of new options made possible by cloud computing.
· Calculate the ROI you can expect from a new cloud financial management and accounting system.