Women are not only reaching the glass ceiling, they’re smashing it! According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the number of women-owned businesses has grown significantly over time. Between 1997 and 2007, the number of women-owned businesses grew by 44%, twice as fast as men-owned firms, and they added roughly 500,000 jobs during that span. That growth has led to women-owned businesses comprising about 30% of all privately-held companies.
This free, one-hour webinar will help you understand the unique business opportunities available to women. FranNet works with women to help them understand special financial incentives, training available and business opportunities available only to women.
During the webinar, we’ll cover:
- The advantages to start a business.
- A look at franchise ownership.
- Women-focused educational and financing programs.
- Misconceptions about franchising.
- Buidling your personal business model.
- How to easily find the right franchise for you.
It is essential to utilize the best available resources effectively and get it right the first time. FranNet uses an established, proprietary process to match a person’s talents and goals with the right franchise choice. And perhaps the best part? Our services are completely free. Because we work more like an executive recruiter, the franchisor pays our fees if we make a match.
How good are we? The best in the business. FranNet recently conducted a study on clients we’ve placed into business and found some amazing results. We found that:
- Over 91% of clients we place are still in business after two years (compared to 64% of other businesses)!
- More than 85% of our clients are still open after five years (vs. 50%)!
- Nearly 15% of our clients are top performers in their franchise!
Plus, all of our consultants are locally-based and bring face-to-face attention to your needs so that we’re personally there for you every step of the way.