Join us for this free, detailed webinar from the business experts at FranNet. Designed just for you to answer all those initial questions on business and franchising basics, we’ll cover:
* The pros and cons to starting your own business
* A look at franchise ownership
* Misconceptions about franchising
* Building equity as a strategy
* How to find the right franchise
Stop climbing the corporate ladder, and create your own! If you’re considering business ownership, it’s essential to use the best available resources so you can get it right the first time. At FranNet, we use an established, proprietary process to match a person’s talents and goals with the right franchise choice. In a recent study we conducted on clients we’ve placed into business, we found that:
* Over 91% of clients we place are still in business after two years
* More than 85% of our clients are still open after five years
* Nearly 15% of our clients are top performers in their franchise
What makes FranNet unique is how we look at your career options first (including returning to work and/or business ownership), and then jointly decide if business ownership is the right option for you. Our consultants live and work in your community meaning they know the market, the competitive landscape, and bring face-to-face attention to your needs so that we’re personally there for you every step of the way. And perhaps the best part is that our services are completely free to you throughout.
This webinar should last about 60 minutes depending on group participation. Quit wondering, "Am I cut out to be a business owner?" Start your discovery with this webinar.