Public Safety and policing organizations are facing some of the most unprecedented challenges. Technologies of the past decades are simply not agile enough, nor capable of helping law enforcement collaborate securely and resourcefully for quicker decision making.
During this webcast, BlackBerry Public Safety Industry experts, will share how secure technology solutions can make a difference in community policing and the safety of officers and citizens by optimizing operations and communications across your systems, people and processes.
We’ll cover how your organization can achieve the following:
- Improved commander awareness and less reliance on Land Mobile Radio
- Improve administrative processes through efficient document workflow and statement filing methods
- Improve the process of sharing key documents internally and externally with other police or government agencies
- Instant Interoperability between staff and other first responders
- Greater responsiveness and effectiveness in coordinating emergency response including dispatching off-duty officers.
We’ll also share success stories on how law enforcement and police agencies are innovating and advancing their operations and processes to achieve their goals.
Register today for your opportunity to hear from our experts and ask questions.