High-profile sexual harassment claims have dominated the news in recent months. The #MeToo and #TimesUp movements have put many workplaces on high alert.
Now, more than ever, workplace harassment is a pressing issue for employees and employers. Many businesses without an HR professional on staff are struggling because they aren’t sure exactly how to address it. What can you do to protect your employees and help prevent an expensive lawsuit?
Help is here. This free, fast-paced presentation will give you the tools you need to stop harassment – before it starts.
Attend this timely webinar and discover:
• The many different types of workplace harassment with specific examples
• What your no-harassment policy must include – and how to communicate it to employees
• Practical tips to make harassment prevention every employee’s responsibility
• The surge in states requiring employers to conduct anti-harassment training
• An effective, affordable training solution for employees and managers