More than 5 million people have applied for insurance through the new Marketplaces, which were established under the Affordable Care Act of 2010. What do the Marketplaces mean for people with Medicare?
That’s the question we’ll be answering in our April webinar, featuring guests from the Medicare Rights Center.
This two-hour webinar will cover:
· An overview of the Marketplaces
· How the Marketplaces differ from Medicare
· Useful case examples illustrating how the Marketplaces affect people with Medicare
· Medicare and the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
· Making decisions about Medicare drug coverage for SHOP enrollees
The information presented will be invaluable for health care professionals and advocates who serve people with Medicare.
Note: We cannot issue CEUs or certificates of attendance for this webinar. A recording of this webinar will be posted online shortly after the event.