The Twelfth LEAD Marketing Conference is produced by CPGmatters and the Shopper Technology Institute.
Eight different sessions covering all aspects of LEAD: Loyalty, Engagement, Analytics, and Digital Applications will be presented between 10:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 2.
As a virtual conference, attendees can enjoy the live, interactive presentations from the comfort of their own offices or homes. They have the option of attending the entire day-long event, or simply logging in for the sessions that interest them. Additionally, alll sessions will be recorded and made available to conference registrants for on-demand playback at a later date.
Spreakers and Presentation Topics are as follows:
- 10:00 a.m. ET: How CPG Brands Are Budgeting and Organizing Around E-Commerce (Keith Anderson of Profitero)
- 10:50 a.m. ET: Multi-Dimensional Use of Data and Analytics in CPG Marketing (John Gardner of Luckie)
- 11:40 a.m. ET: When It's Time to Evolve to Optimization Planning (Joel Cartwright and Shelley Fow of AFS Technologies)
- 12:30 p.m. ET: Building Share in the E-Commerce Environment (Gordon Wade of Combined Consultants)
- 1:20 p.m. ET: Why Your Brand Needs VR Now (Anil Taneja of InContext Solutions)
- 2:10 p.m. ET: Competing in an OmniChannel World with In-Store Behavior Analytics (Rajeev Sharma and Jeff Hershey of VideoMining)
- 3:00 p.m. ET: Personalizing the Grocery Shopping Experience with AI (Merrick Rosner of AppCard)
- 3:50 p.m. ET: Beyond Crowdsourcing: How Emerging CPG Brands Are Using Alternative Data Sources and Just-in-Time Execution to Drive Retail Sales (Jean-Eric Penicaud & Katharina Haynes Bethea of Survey.com)