- Organizing your message – What do you want to communicate and how do you want to position it? What do you want employees to think, feel and do?
- Identifying your audiences – Who are you targeting? Does your message need to be tailored for different audiences?
- Leveraging the platforms available – What are all the channels available, what audiences do they reach, and how effective are they? What combination of channels to which audiences at what times of use are optimal?
- Measuring your reach – Is your message coming across as intended, and reaching the right audiences? Has awareness improved?
- Ongoing efforts – Continued communication is key to keeping philanthropic efforts relevant and ingrained in the corporate culture.
- Case examples
This webinar series is brought to you by the following philanthropy-serving organizations:
Colorado Association of Funders
Grantmakers of Oregon and Southwest Washington
Maine Philanthropy Center
North Carolina Network of Grantmakers
Philanthropy West Virginia
Grantmakers of Western Pennsylvania
Wisconsin Philanthropy Network