The Gallup organization reports close to 71% of all employees feel unsupported, detached, or disengaged from their current employer. The impact costs US businesses more than $450 billion in lost productivity each year.
Studies show that engaged employees have:
• 50% fewer accidents
• 41% fewer quality defects
• 30% fewer health care costs
So, what about your customers leaving? Research shows that 68% of customers stop doing business with a company because they feel ignored, unappreciated or taken for granted. If your employees aren’t engaged, your customers won’t be either.
What if there was a better way – that didn’t require tons of effort, time or money?
Good news! By participating in this program your participants will discover:
· Why the focus should be on employees who are doing things well, instead of the toxic workers who are sucking the life out of your company
· How to build your company's reputation as a great place to work so your hard-won, recently hired employees don't take their skills to your competition
· Why ignoring toxic employees doesn't solve the problem. How you can address the hidden killer of productivity and profits
· How to get off the hamster wheel of continuous hiring cycle and focus on creating an irresistible workplace culture
· How to tackle the generational divide and get your Boomers and Millennials to "play nice" with each other
If you want to keep your top talent and best customers from becoming someone else’s, it’s time to master a few simple strategies now … and reap the rewards for years to come.