The Thirteenth LEAD Marketing Conference is produced by CPGmatters and the Shopper Technology Institute.
Sessions covering all aspects of LEAD: Loyalty, Engagement, Analytics, and Digital Applications will be presented between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 26.
As a virtual conference, attendees can enjoy the live, interactive presentations from the comfort of their own offices or homes. They have the option of attending the entire day-long event, or simply logging in for the sessions that interest them. Additionally, alll sessions will be recorded and made available to conference registrants for on-demand playback at a later date.
Spreakers and Presentation Topics will include:
- 11:00 a.m. ET - Beyond Amazon: Building a Diversified E-Commerce Retailer Portfolio for Your Company (Keith Anderson of Profitero)
- 11:50 a.m. ET - Next-Generation Loyalty in Food Retailing (Graeme McVie of Precima)
- 12:40 p.m. ET - Back to Basics: TPM Business Value (Joel Cartwright of AFS Technologies)
- 1:30 p.m. ET - Reverse Engineering Amazon's Product Search Algorithm to Expand Brand Visibility & Drive Channel Sales Growth (Pat Petriello of CPC Strategy)
- 2:20 p.m. ET - Practical Design Sprints: Case Study on the Creation of a Mobile App (Ella McCrea of Inmotion Software)