BSI's Annual Global Supply Chain Risk Review provides a high-level overview of the top security, corporate social responsibility, business continuity, and food safety and fraud risks and trends from 2017 as well as an outlook on major and emerging supply chain risks in 2018.
BSI’s Annual Supply Chain Risk Review will provide data and analysis on an array of supply chain topics and disruptions, including:
- Rising cargo theft risks in Mexico and Brazil
- Natural disaster Resilience in the US and Puerto Rico
- Increasing Rate of Workplace Fatalities in Turkey
- Growing drug introduction threat in China and Southeast Asia
- Supply chain corruption issues within the Philippines
- Extent of North Korea’s expatriate forced labor program
- Stowaway introduction risks in Europe
- International Cyber Attack and Impacts on Business Continuity
- Child labor risks in India and more
A full report will be made available for download following the webinar.