Valuable mainframe data is often the missing piece in a holistic infrastructure view within Splunk. But if you're not a mainframe expert, knowing which data sources, fields and calculations are needed to get results within Splunk can be a challenge. Even those with mainframe knowledge can sometimes struggle.
With Syncsort Ironstream® you can easily capture the elements you need in real-time – and Ironstream's new Mainframe Data Model makes it easier than ever to work with complex mainframe metrics in Splunk.
Join the webinar to learn more about this new feature, as well as how to:
- See categorized mainframe metrics in easily understood terms
- Get results faster – no need to research data sources, fields and calculations
- Broaden access to more team members – without the need for deep mainframe knowledge
- Use built-in Splunk tooling to get up and running quickly
- Realize valuable ROI sooner and eliminate the mainframe blind spot