If you have acute myeloid leukemia,
this webinar explain your treatment options.
Transplant expert Dr. Patrick Stiff will discuss:
- Who should consider a transplant
- The optimal time to transplant
- Whether the type of chemotherapy, radiation and/or immunotherapy given before transplant makes a difference
- The different types of donors and cells available for transplant
- Issues that can occur after transplant including relapse and graft-versus-host disease
- New research that may help AML patients
Wednesday December 14th 7:30 pm EST
6:30 pm CST 5:30 pm MST 4:30 pm PST
Bring your questions!
Following the presentation, Dr. Stiff will answer questions from webinar participants. Take this opportunity to have your concerns addressed!
This webinar is made possible by support from
Miltenyi Biotec and Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
A webinar is an online meeting. You can watch the speaker's presentation on your computer and hear it through the computer's speaker, or view it on your computer and listen by phone. A call-in number will be provided for those listening by phone.
For moreinformation contact BMT InfoNet at
888-597-7674 (within the U.S.)
847-433-3313 (outside U.S.)