Hear IPM experts discuss best practices for performing regular inspections and preventive measures to reduce contributing factors for bed bugs and lice, as well as proven methods for responding to and eliminating infestations.
Learn how to improve the success of your IPM initiatives for bed bugs and lice by scheduling and tracking inspections as part of a preventive maintenance program.
This FREE webinar will cover IPM standards and proven best practices that will help you:
- Identify, monitor and manage bed bugs, lice and other pests in schools
- Improve precautionary measures
- Prevent an infestation problem
- Improve pest management with less pesticide use and no increase in cost
- Establish preventive maintenance activities to manage pest problems long-term
- Educate instructors, administrators, maintenance/custodial staff, and students